Do You Know the New Definition of Cold? It's Called Polar Vortex.
That frigid swirling system known as a polar vortex, which usually stays near the North Pole and Northern Canada, is sliding south and pushing temperatures throughout the country toward bone-chilling record lows. FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR! The polar vortex also brings its own style of blustery winds with it that can gust up to 40 or 50 mph, making it feel as much as 35 degrees below zero in places.
IN THE NEWS
- 10 Oct. 2013 Mobile Device Adoption Rising Among Fleet Managers
- 08 Oct. 2013 Driver Behavior Monitoring Tool for Fleet Management
- 10 Jun. 2013 Spireon Announces New CEO
- 21 Jan. 2014 Easing the challenges of managing a mobile workforce
- 20 Jan. 2014 The Importance of Maintaining the Speed Limit
- 14 Jan. 2014 Three top challenges for small and medium business owners